As mentioned the second Monday of each month, I wanted to write a motivational style post. There are many reasons why but the most important is because of the positive feedback I have received, since gradually introducing these kind of posts on MF. Today I wanted to keep it lighthearted but still relevant and focusing on an important factor to my overall motivation - Music.
Music literally runs through my veins, growing up I was always around music whether it would be my mother singing in the kitchen or my dad (in those days a part time DJ) spinning his vinyls in the living room it was something that was always around me. Fast Fwd twenty-something years music is still so much a part of me, it evokes emotions, memories - of people, of places, of times past, of the present and more importantly it motivates me! Whether it be a beat or the lyrical content, certain songs really get me going.
Going to the gym and working out can sometimes be a slow, gruelling process - I definitely have a Love/Hate relationship with it. Having the an upbeat playlist and listening to the right tracks can really get me going. I wanted to share with you some of the songs I enjoy working out to. I'm predominantly a Hip Hop head but hey, this is a little mix of the songs that get me going!
Have a listen to my Workout Mix which I created on 8Tracks a site/app I'm obsessed with right now!
1. One More Chance - Bloc Party
2. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
3. Break Ya Neck - Busta Rhymes
4. The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
5. Pump It Up - Joe Budden
6. Put You On The Game - The Game
7. Dance (A$$) - Big Sean
8. Pass That Dutch - Missy Elliot Ft Busta Rhymes
9.Loose My Breath - Destiny's Child
10. Give Me A Reason - Majid Jordan
11. Good Feeling - Flo Rida
12. Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo
13. Beautiful People - Chris Brown
14. Big Pimpin' - Jay - Z
15. D.O.A - Jay - Z
16. Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
17. Mo Money Mo Problems - Biggy, Puffy, Ma$e
18. Blazin - Nicki Minaj Ft Kanye West
19. She Wants To Move - N.E.R.D
20.Sexy and You Know It - LMFAO
21. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
22. Till The World Ends Remix - Nicki Minaj, Britney, Ke$ha
Hope you liked this post, I always like to know what other people are listening to! So what's currently on your work out playlists?
Lots of Love