Let me be the first to tell you Mouldy ain't NO Masterchef - In actual fact, FAR from it! The last year or so, since embarking on a cleanER diet I really have enjoyed making meals and preparing my own food - I like the idea of knowing exactly what I'm eating! Today being Shrove Tuesday I wanted to join in on all the foody fun, so I found this recipe from The Detox Kitchen 'A Guilt-free, gluten free recipe to perfect pancakes' - YES PLEASE! I have to say for MOI I'm pretty happy with the way in which they turned out!
Gluten Free Pancakes
- 2 Eggs (I used organic, free-range)
- 150 g of Rice Flour
- 150 ml Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Agave Nectar (You can use honey)
- Sift in the flour and baking powder
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add Agave Nectar (Or honey)
- Whisk, Whisk, Whisk till nice a smooth!
- I used a low calorie spray oil on a small non stick frying pan and cooked on a low heat.
- Flip those babies and VOILA - C'est tout!
Let me know if you give these a go, I think they taste pretty damn good!